Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26609 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,727 (R$ 6,488) in Manaus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)