Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.468 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,832 (Dinar 1,552) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Accra costs GH₵100 (about 2 hours ago)