Cost of living comparison between Manama, Bahrain and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 562 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.437 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 18% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,676 (Dinar 1,508) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,846 (about 1 hour ago)