Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.338 EUR / BHD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 12% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,799 (Dinar 770) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (3 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (42 minutes ago)