Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03164 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,367 (74,814 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €4.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 80,000 Дин. (43 minutes ago)