Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03233 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,315 (71,604 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 800,000 ₨ (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gliwice costs 150 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (about 1 hour ago)