Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02757 EUR / NIO
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,106 (40,095 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $545 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Rennes costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)