Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,814 (Rp 40,367,330) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)