Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,265 (Rp 20,643,943) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (44 minutes ago)