Cost of living in Manado, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manado (Indonesia) is 27% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,243 (Rp 21,188,774) in Manado.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)