Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 79% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,359 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)