Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 72% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,587 in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (19 minutes ago)