Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10508 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,069 (38,725 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)