Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10414 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,052 (19,702 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)