Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10247 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,899 (18,537 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (24 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)