Cost of living comparison between Malmo, Sweden and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10286 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,783 (36,775 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (40 minutes ago)