Cost of living in Malmo, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malmo (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,085 (39,893 kr) in Malmo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (28 minutes ago)