Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,233 (E£ 37,412) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (36 minutes ago)