Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00826 EUR / KES
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 14% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,466 (Shilling177,503) in Malindi.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Luxembourg costs €3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guatemala City costs Q5.81 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 3,200 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨5,083 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 379,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (39 minutes ago)