Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06189 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 20% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,908 (63,151 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)