Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05249 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,661 (31,646 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)