Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02981 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,190 ($U39,924) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$506,666 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)