Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02881 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,187 ($U41,185) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (35 minutes ago)