Cost of living in Maldonado, Uruguay compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02746 EUR / UYU
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maldonado (Uruguay) is 18% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,309 ($U47,671) in Maldonado.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)