Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23108 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,236 (5,350TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $706 (about 1 hour ago)