Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,082 (Rp 29,332,060) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)