Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 33% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,002 (Rp 28,600,713) in Malang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (34 minutes ago)