Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12856 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,693 (13,172 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (44 minutes ago)