Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13886 EUR / SDG
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,265 (23,515 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (44 minutes ago)