Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12667 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 5% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,783 (14,074 Pound) in Malakal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)