Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04511 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,434 (31,785 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 99 zł (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Morelia costs Mex$ 19 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,200,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ajmer costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oakland, California costs $27 (about 2 hours ago)