Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 47% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,506 (1,642,522 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (32 minutes ago)