Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,068 (Rp 29,217,697) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 2 hours ago)