Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,568 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)