Cost of living in Mainz, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mainz (Germany) is 43% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,151 in Mainz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Peshawar costs ₨5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,321 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $3,171 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)