Cost of living in Mahilioŭ, Belarus compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mahilioŭ (Belarus) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,246 (48,863,707 p.) in Mahilioŭ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Houston, Texas costs $30 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Detroit, Michigan costs $25 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (34 minutes ago)