Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02711 EUR / THB
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 32% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,222 (81,951 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)