Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01386 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 43% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,711 (₨123,411) in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)