Cost of living in Madrid, Spain compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,802 prices entered by 488 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madrid (Spain) is 24% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,863 in Madrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)