Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madison, Wisconsin (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,167 ($2,427) in Madison, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)