Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 24% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,059 ($1,245) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cambridge costs £429 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$1.35 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.49 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)