Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 26% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,330 ($1,618) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 1,500 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (about 2 hours ago)