Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23479 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,351 (R$ 5,755) in Macapá.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)