Cost of living comparison between Maastricht, Netherlands and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 52% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,568 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)