Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 56% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,339 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 2 hours ago)