Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 54% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,765 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,761 (about 1 hour ago)