Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 53% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,587 in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Netanya costs 10 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (30 minutes ago)