Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 66% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,385 (£4,574) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 5,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €43 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (30 minutes ago)