Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.119 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 61% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,580 (£2,305) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 4.00TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)