Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.144 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 55% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,319 (£2,027) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)