Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09438 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 59% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €698 (7,398 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tegucigalpa costs L 30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (about 1 hour ago)