Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12817 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 29% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,500 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,065 (元8,308) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)