Cost of living in Lulea, Sweden compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10572 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lulea (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,600 (43,514 kr) in Lulea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)