Cost of living in Ludhiana, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01384 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ludhiana (India) is 35% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,017 (₨145,738) in Ludhiana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)