Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 466 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01183 EUR / INR
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,283 (₨108,422) in Lucknow.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Ottawa costs C$35 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tallinn costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)