Cost of living in Lucena City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01866 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucena City (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,931 (Php103,446) in Lucena City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antalya costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)