Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 95% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,342 (8,279,904 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 320,000 Birr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 250 Afghani (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (43 minutes ago)