Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 88% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,105 (8,391,845 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩200,000 (about 2 hours ago)