Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00054 EUR / CDF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,300 (4,248,295 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Novosibirsk costs руб 36,999 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Podgorica costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,211 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)