Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00052 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 37% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,324 (4,452,531 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 17,200 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 1,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)