Cost of living in Lublin, Poland compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22868 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lublin (Poland) is 28% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,250 (9,839 zł) in Lublin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)