Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 32% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,132 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)