Cost of living in Lübeck, Germany compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lübeck (Germany) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,184 in Lübeck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)