Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,144 ($2,400) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Leuven costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)