Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 21% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,053 ($2,403) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)