Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,147 ($4,378) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨41,331 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元38 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 70,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (41 minutes ago)