Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubbock, Texas (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,819 ($2,233) in Lubbock, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)