Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00514 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 160% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,680 (911,174 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)