Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00404 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 103% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,447 (852,848 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)