Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00506 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 207% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,605 (910,362 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mataram costs Rp 1.35 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨58,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)