Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 444 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Louisville, Kentucky (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,133 ($4,391) in Louisville, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)