Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04839 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 36% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,985 (Mex$ 41,016) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)