Cost of living in Los Mochis, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04611 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Mochis (Mexico) is 39% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,820 (Mex$ 39,469) in Los Mochis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)