Cost of living in Los Cabos, Mexico compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Los Cabos (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,199 (Mex$ 24,974) in Los Cabos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)