Cost of living comparison between Long Xuyen, Vietnam and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 5% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,965 (72,340,945 ₫) in Long Xuyen.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 2 hours ago)