Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,606 (R$ 8,829) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (about 1 hour ago)