Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,725 (1,130,338 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)