Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 8% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,369 (2,216,834 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)