Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,080 ($3,304) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antwerp costs €10 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)