Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 8% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €1,468 ($1,740) in Loja.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)