Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 131% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,514 (1,339,870 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (32 minutes ago)