Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00570 EUR / AOA
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 135% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,333 (1,286,959 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 2 hours ago)