Cost of living comparison between Ljubljana, Slovenia and Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,184 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 15% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,438 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,271 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)