Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,124 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,794 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)