Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 902 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 17% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,790 in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,719 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Adelaide costs AU$42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)