Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08735 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 36% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,177 (24,925 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)