Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09820 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 44% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 (22,000 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $27,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨0.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Antalya costs 2.00TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 113 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $30 (41 minutes ago)