Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08512 EUR / ZMW
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 34% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,276 (26,741 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)