Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01797 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 38% cheaper than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Algeciras you would need to make just about €2,031 (Php112,991) in Lipa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)