Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,828 ($2,132) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)