Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska, United States compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lincoln, Nebraska (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,306 ($4,644) in Lincoln, Nebraska to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)