Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00168 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 16% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,474 (₡ 2,066,397) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)