Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,531 (₡ 1,016,484) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)