Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00151 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 11% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,784 (₡ 1,180,321) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Madison, Wisconsin costs $3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$20 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)