Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Algeciras, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00149 EUR / CRC
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 9% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,641 (₡ 1,100,329) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chandigarh costs ₨600 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Toulouse costs €435 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,399 (36 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Udaipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)