Cost of living in Limoges, France compared to Algeciras, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017.
Do you live in Algeciras? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limoges (France) is 14% more expensive than in Algeciras (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,595 in Limoges to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Algeciras.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)